- What are the top 3 most spoken languages?
- What is the No 1 language in the world?
- What is the hardest word to say?
- What are the top 5 spoken languages?
- What is the slowest language?
- Which is the most difficult language in the world?
- What are the top 5 hardest languages?
- Which is the mother of all languages?
- What is the hardest job in the world?
- Which is the most difficult subject in the world?
- What is the ugliest sounding language?
- What is the most effective language?
- What is the richest language in the world?
- Which language is the easiest to learn?
What are the top 3 most spoken languages?
Which Languages Have the Most Speakers?RankLanguageTotal Speakers1English1,132 million2Mandarin Chinese1,117 million3Hindi615 million4Spanish534 million6 more rows•Feb 15, 2020.
What is the No 1 language in the world?
1. Chinese — 1.3 Billion Native Speakers. Numbers vary widely — Ethnologue puts the number of native speakers at 1.3 billion native speakers, roughly 917 million of whom speak Mandarin — but there’s no doubt it’s the most spoken language in the world.
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To PronounceColonel.Penguin.Sixth.Isthmus.Anemone.Squirrel.Choir.Worcestershire.More items…•
What are the top 5 spoken languages?
The top 12 most spoken languages in the worldEnglish (1,132 million speakers) … Mandarin Chinese (1,117 million speakers) … Hindi (615 million speakers) … Spanish (534 million speakers) … Arabic (274 million speakers) … Bangla/Bengali (265 million speakers) … Russian (258 million speakers) … Portuguese (234 million speakers)More items…•
What is the slowest language?
MandarinMandarin. Mandarin is the slowest recorded language with a rate as low as 5.18 syllables per second.
Which is the most difficult language in the world?
The Hardest Languages In The World To LearnMandarin. Right at the top is the most spoken language in the world: Mandarin. … Arabic. Number two, Arabic, challenges English speakers because most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word. … Japanese. … Hungarian. … Korean. … Finnish. … Basque. … Navajo.More items…•
What are the top 5 hardest languages?
The Hardest Languages For English SpeakersMandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. … Arabic. … Polish. … Russian. … Turkish. … Danish.
Which is the mother of all languages?
SanskritSanskrit is the Holy and Divine language of India, written in Devanagari script which is also known for its clarity and beauty. Sanskrit belongs to the Indo-European languages family.
What is the hardest job in the world?
1. Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world. These positions require soldiers to put their lives at risk on a daily basis.
Which is the most difficult subject in the world?
Top 10 Most Difficult Subjects to StudyForeign Language. … Human Anatomy. … Aerospace Engineering. … Neuroscience. … Statistics. … Psychology. … Forensic Science. … Quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics is the branch of physics developed to challenge and find solutions to problems unanswered by classical physics.More items…•
What is the ugliest sounding language?
Ugliest is by far Cantonese (sounds like people cursing at each other) followed by Danish (sounds like German and Swedish had a messed up child), Welsh (sounds like people chocking on potatoes), Mandarin (the “sh”, “dzh” and “sch” sounds drive me crazy), and Haitian Creole (sounds like the speaker is performing …
What is the most effective language?
Japanese was found to be the fastest spoken language, with 7.84 syllables spoken per second. Mandarin Chinese was the slowest, with the average syllabic speech rate at 5.18. However, the researchers note that in ‘faster’ languages, the individual parts of words are shorter, meaning there are more syllables.
What is the richest language in the world?
Swedish“Swedish is the world’s richest language, in fact it’s infinite – and it’s all thanks to compounding. “This is where you plug any old words together to make a new one, like ‘dishwasher’ in English. We thrive on this in Swedish, and even words invented on the spot are completely legitimate.
Which language is the easiest to learn?
9 Easiest Languages For English Speakers To LearnNorwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language for English speakers to pick up. … Swedish. Our second easiest language also comes from Scandinavia and the Germanic family of languages. … Spanish. This pick should come as no surprise. … Dutch. … Portuguese. … Indonesian. … Italian. … French.More items…•